Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Daily News Diggs 6/23/09


I've been busy with work, so today's post will feature a combination of diggs from yesterday and today. There's certainly enough news to go around, but remember that we suggest articles with information or opinion not readily available in the MSM. It would hardly be useful for us to bring to your attention news stories which are already in the mainstream of consciousness. If you've been with us from the beginning, you'll note that we very frequently pick up on conservative angles days before they hit television. That said, I'll work harder to get these stories to you every day. If you're ever hard-up for your daily diggs, you can reference my Digg bar on the right side of this page, visit my profile on Digg, or catch me on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment